Unique features of the emergency light fixtures:
- Available in two versions. 28 W to provide a luminous flux of 2440 lm and 52 W to achieve 4980 lm.
- Ingress Protection class of IP 66/67 and impact resistant according to IK10.
- Ensures up to three hours of standard-compliant emergency lighting, pursuant to EN 60598-2-22 and EN 61347-2-7.
- Certified for use in both gas and dust environments.
- Central locking facility that allows easy maintenance even in installed position.
- Various mounting options such as ceiling, wall, pendant and pole mounting.
- Extremely wide ambient temperature range -30 °C to +60 °C.
- Corrosion resistant and sea water resistant. Suitable for varied environments ranging from clean rooms to harsh environments.
- Universal application with input voltages ranging between 110 to 240V in 50 or 60 Hz.
- Easily replaceable battery units and all exchangeable parts are mounted on the easily accessible reflector sheet.
Do not experiment with safety! Plan your safety lighting from the outset with our experts!