10 reasons to choose R. STAHL Ex Emergency Lighting
There are a number of very good reasons for using an LED emergency luminaire make R. STAHL.
We collected the top 10 arguments for you:
1. Comprehensive solution for Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 – for customers without central battery systems.
2. Durable and low-maintenance, requiring minimal operating costs.
3. Complies with the requirements pursuant to EN 60598-2-22 and EN 61347-2-7 and thus provides adequate visibility even in emergency operation.
4. Ensures emergency lighting for up to three hours. To check readiness for operation, the LED emergency luminaires carry out a weekly self-test and an annual rated operating time test. The status of the luminaire is indicated by an LED indicator lamp.
5. Universal mounting options, including a pole adapter.
6. ATEX and IECEx certified and thus applicable in hazardous areas all over the world.
7. Withstands temperatures of -30 °C up to +60 °C.
8. Degree of protection IP66/67 and impact resistance pursuant to IK10.
9. Offers no points of attack for corrosion.
10. Input voltages that range from 110 to 240 V in 50 or 60 HZ power supply systems make storage easier.
How LED luminaires are able to durably withstand extreme conditions? This question is answered by product manager Rico Schulz in his interview.